Colorado Springs Chapter
Foster professionalism in business and a passion for excellence through a culture of fellowship and the sharing of best business practices among friends and members of the LDS faith.
- Meet together monthly for lunch
- Experience an intellectually stimulating and uplifting presentation
- Build lasting friendships
- Fellowship with one another
- Make a positive contribution to the professionalism of our members
- Be an influence for good in the community
- Open to both LDS and non-LDS individuals.
- Honesty and integrity in business relationships.
- Willing to share best business practices.
We are currently meeting for lunch from 11:45 am - 1:00 pm the third Thursday of every month at:
The Warehouse Restaurant and Gallery, 25 West Cimarron Street, Colorado Springs, CO (719) 475-8880.
The cost for lunch is $15-17 (depending on whether you pay in advance or not) and includes a buffet, your non-alcoholic beverage, tax and service charge.
Each monthly presentation is available for a sponsorship. An event sponsor will have the ability to give a brief 1-3 minute presentation of their company/product at the beginning of the luncheon, as well as have a display table and the opportunity to provide literature to event attendees. Your sponsorship will be showcased on our sponorship board at the event, and on our website and Facebook page for the full calendar year. For more information, please contact our Director of Sponsorships, Jason Daniels.
Presenter: Women's Business Panel Topic: Women in Business..11/16
Presenter: Panel of Community Leaders Topic: The Unintended Co..12/21
Presenter: President David McConkie, Stake President, Colorado Springs East Stak..View All